Thursday, October 12, 2017

"The Bodyguard" turns 25

It's hard to believe that Whitney Houston’s mega-selling soundtrack for The Bodyguard turns 25 on November 17. Legacy Recordings and the late diva’s estate are celebrating the anniversary by releasing a new posthumous album. I Wish You Love: More From The Bodyguard contains previously unreleased live recordings, alternate versions of hit songs and an unused remix. 

Δύσκολο να πιστέψει κανείς πως το soundtrack της ταινίας The Bodyguard γίνεται 25 στις 17 Νοεμβρίου. Η Legacy Recordings και οι άνθρωποι που διαχειρίζονται την περιουσία της Whitney γιορτάζουν αυτή την επέτειο με ένα νέο album. To I Wish You Love: More From The Bodyguard περιλαμβάνει ακυκλοφόρητες live ηχογραφήσεις, διαφορετικές εκτελέσεις των τραγουδιών και ένα παλιό remix.

1. I Will Always Love You (Alternate Mix)
2. I Have Nothing (Film Version)
3. I’m Every Woman (Clivilles & Cole House Mix I Edit)
4. Run to You (Film Version)
5. Queen of the Night (Film Version)
6. Jesus Loves Me (Film Version)
7. Jesus Loves Me (A Capella Version)
8. I Will Always Love You (Film Version)
9. I Have Nothing (Live)
10. Run to You (Live)
11. Jesus Loves Me / He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands (Live)
12. Queen of the Night (Live)
13. I Will Always Love You (Live)
14. I’m Every Woman (Live)

No comments:

Post a Comment